Peter Dann has over 20 years’ experience in off-site panelised and modular construction, which has led to a detailed understanding of the principles of both design and procurement.
In the UK and overseas, volumetric modular construction using steel framed modules is a fast, cost effective solution for hotels, apartments and student accommodation. Buildings ranging from two-storey residential developments to 20 storey hotels have been designed by Peter Dann, and we are continuing to expand our modular design team to meet the growing market for this form of construction.
Peter Dann has also been involved in the construction of a number of panelised buildings around the world, using UK sourced materials and expertise to produce a flat-packed product that is then reconstructed to form high quality finished buildings.
- Spectrum House
- The Pod Hotel, Brooklyn, New York
- Alt Hotel Calgary, Canada
- citizenM: Bowery, New York
- Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, Luton Airport
- Alt Hotel – St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada
- Marriott Hotel – Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh
- citizenM: Tower of London, Trinity Square
- citizenM: Shoreditch Village
- Cub Homes
- IQ5 Birmingham
- Birchway Eco Homes
- Southchase, Newhall
- Lower Clapton Road
- Victoria Hall, Wembley
- citizenM: Schiphol Airport Extension
- citizenM: Bankside