Peter Dann has over 40 years’ experience in the design of public and private sector hospitals and health-related facilities. These include health centres, surgeries, nursing homes, new hospitals and complex refurbishment and extensions.
Our specialist knowledge of day to day medical practices allows an informed design philosophy toward the most appropriate choice of material and construction technique.
The heavy services requirements for buildings of this type are accommodated by our whole building design approach.
- Woodlands Cancer Care Unit Extension
- Bob Champion Research & Education Building
- Eltham Community Hospital
- Hinchingbrooke Hospital Critical Care Centre
- Royal Hospital, Chelsea
- The Portland Hospital for Women & Children
- Walsgrave Hospital (Xanadome)