Peter Dann have completed many industrial projects, including warehousing, chemical works and swarf handling facilities as well as pressure vessels and radio masts. We have provided solutions to problems of vibration in machinery and regularly provide designs to resist seismic loads and other less common load cases.
We are able to apply an informed ‘basic principles’ approach to unusual problems and always try to provide practical, imaginative and complete solutions from feasibility studies to fabrication details.
- Huntsman Advanced Materials
- New Factory Roof & Mezzanine Steelwork
- Food Production Facility, East Midlands
- Petfood Production Facility
- Welfare Facility Refurbishment
- Water Treatment Plant
- Air Handling Unit
- Process & Packing Building Extensions
- Food Processing Plant Lorry Dock