Our Cambridge office has founded a long standing relationship with most Cambridge Colleges and University departments, but our field of activity in the educational sector is country-wide and includes projects with Oxford and several other universities, as well as many schools.
Our clients benefit from our extensive experience of the special requirements associated with college and school buildings. These include the necessity to meet the tight programme constraints of the academic year whilst providing high quality, low maintenance facilities. Close consultation with our clients from the early stages of development of design has always been considered of major importance in achieving a successful outcome with minimum disruption.
We have experience in all types of educational projects from teaching blocks, sports halls and theatres to laboratories and residential buildings. Our experience of old forms of construction is also beneficial in foreseeing problems in refurbishments of older establishments.
- Anglia Ruskin University – The Science Centre
- Ermine Street Church Academy
- Gilesgate, Durham – Student Urban Accommodation
- Conference Centre Accommodation, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
- Silsoe COE VC Lower School
- Robert Bloomfield Academy
- Prebend House, University of Buckingham
- Swavesey Primary School
- Meadowgate School
- Royal College of Music
- Homerton College
- Cambourne Village College
- New North Community School, Islington