Mike is an Associate in the London Office where he is responsible for running projects from feasibility through to construction. He liaises with clients, members of the project team and manages a team of engineers and CAD technicians.
Since joining the company in 2012 as a senior engineer, Mike has worked on a variety of projects including new builds and refurbishments in the residential and commercial sectors. He also has extensive previous experience in the education, healthcare and public sectors including a number of large, new build steel framed schools and colleges.
- Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, Luton Airport
- Alt Hotel Calgary, Canada
- Foxtons Maida Vale, London
- The Pod Hotel, Brooklyn, New York
- Marriott Hotel – Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh
- Charlotte Street
- Wentworth House, St. James’s Square
- Anglers Retreat
- Joe Macari Showroom